1913 T Photos

Interesting - it looks much like the one on my '14 except mine has no makers mark.

Mine is like the one you have and is the “early” non-embossed Victor generator. Apparently, some of these were supplied with brass vertical latches used in their earlier all brass generators. The only difference is the “late” are embossed. William and Edward Corcoran owned the Victor Lamp Company and their brother Thomas owned Corcoran Lamp across town. They merged in 1916.
VICTOR GENERATOR - EARLY

Here is a Victor carbide generator on what appears to be a rather new 1914 Touring. The “hook” isn’t so clear but the vertical latches show up and in the reflection as well. The Victors have no vertical or circumferential seams in the lower tank wall. This 1914 also appears to have the earlier “1913 style” fenders without a bill (Thank you fence post).

Billed fenders are not part of a 1914 - it’s a common misconception because the 1915 models continued to use the 1914 body for tourings for most of the Model year. Billed fenders were introduced as part of the 1915 T.