Spring is springing and we all know what that means! It’s time to make plans for attending the 5th annual Mid-Atlantic Prewar Swap meet in beautiful Luray, Virginia! Hosted by the “Shenandoah Valley Racke”T”ers, the date for the event is May 16th (set up day for dealers) with the 17th and 18th open to the general public. Come and be a part of the best little swap meet the South East has to offer. And don’t let the word “little” fool you. You’ll be amazed at the variety and quantity of prewar parts that turn up for sale. Don’t need to buy any more parts and you don’t want to sell anything either? That’s ok, just come for the day to visit with old friends and make some new ones. You can always have the best of both worlds and take advantage of our “Manned Vendor Booth”. That’s right, drop off up to five parts at our booth and we’ll sell them for you. (See details below) So make plans now to come to Virginia and experience the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains in the spring time. And don’t worry, even when it rains, we still have a good time! Go to: www.mapwsm.com for details on vendor spaces, lodging and attractions in the area. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Manned Vendor Space
- All items must be CLEARLY marked with the sellers name, phone number, and anon-negotiable fixed price.
- Each seller can drop off up to five (5) individual parts to sell.
- The Shenandoah Valley Racke”T”ers will collect the money, record each sale and pay the sellers as they leave the show.
- The club keeps 10% of the sale price, up to $100 maximum commission per item.
- All parts must be carried in, and carried out by the seller or new buyer. SVR cannot help transport to and from cars or the parking area.
- If your part(s) do not sell, you must take them with you when you leave – no exceptions.
- All sales will be conducted in CASH ONLY.