“Gatsby Night” Fundraiser

Historic Palace Theatre, in Manchester N.H. held it’s “Gatsby Night” Fundraiser at the Bedford Village Inn on 8-24-2017.
Last night 3 members of the Central NH Model T Club help with their fundraiser by displaying their Model T Fords at the Bedford Village Inn, Bedford, New Hampshire.
The club organizer was Bedford resident Greg Zimmerman, past president of CNHMTC, wife & daughter who drove over in their 1921 Touring, also in attendance where current VP William Harper, who drove his 1924 Model T Roadster all the way from Keene, NH and back and Warren Henderson, drove his 1926 Model T Coupe in from Dunbarton.
Last September, club members William Harper, Paul & Marilyn Leblanc and Warren Henderson attended the Big Brothers Big Sisters of New Hampshire’s Fundraiser in Dover, NH. CNHMTC members enjoy driving their Model Ts and helping these worthy organization and believe that they merit recognition and deserve our help.

Happy motoring,

Warren

PS: if # 22 isn’t happiness I don’t know what is!!!
22. Bedford Village Inn 8-24-20176-59pm - Copy.jpg
18. Bedford Village Inn 8-24-20176-59pm - Copy.jpg
12.  Bedford Village Inn 8-24-2017 5-45pm - Copy.jpg
29. Bedford Village Inn 8-24-2017  7-42pm - Copy.jpg
10.  Bedford Village Inn 8-24-2017 5-31pm - Copy - Copy.jpg
4.  Bedford Village Inn 8-24-2017 5-04pm - Copy.jpg
2. Bedford Village Inn 8-24-2017 5-03pm - Copy.jpg
8.  Bedford Village Inn 8-24-2017 5-11pm - Copy.jpg

Serious FUN ! Love the pictures…

Thank you Tom,

#22 top photo, looks like me when I was driving the “Big Rigs” coast to coast to coast

Happy motoring,

Warren

And the boy in green, well, “keep your eye on the road and your hands upon the wheel”…

Tom, here’s a little known secret about Model Ts that the pretty girls don’t know (there is no inside door handle)!!! Once I have asked if they would like to sit in my Coupe and I will take their picture, they don’t know how to get out.
Who are these girls and what do they want.jpg