This car is a late 1914 touring with a Baudette Body. This is an original car that has had a lot of restoration work already completed. Many parts were basted and primed with epoxy primer. The following has been completed:
• Front axle - Fully rebuilt with new bronze bushings throughout. New shackles (correct early forged reproductions).
• Rear Axle – Rebuilt with bronze thrust washers, Fun Projects tapered roller bearing pinion bearing, and new axle shafts (correct length). Housings were straightened, cleaned, and painted w/epoxy. Housings coated inside with Gyptal. Original Hyatt bearings (not reproduction solid roller.
• Steering Column – Rebuilt using original parts including gear case, bronze quadrant, and correct brass cover.
• Engine – The engine and transmission are bolted together, but needs to come apart to finish the rebuild. The block has new babbitt main bearings, cylinders bored & honed, Insert valve seats, valve guides reamed, and the block deck and head have been ground the minimal amount to flatten them. The block & front cover were blasted and painted w/epoxy. Inside is fully Gyptal coated. Included are new Aluminum Pistons, Piston Rings, Valves, and Lifters. The crankcase has been straightened and the wishbone ball socket welded and re-machined. New Exhaust Manifold & Stainless Steel Exhaust Pipe.
• Wheels – New rims, all new wood by Stutzman wheel shop using original spoke and felloe for patterns. Wheels have correct felloe joining plates and steel inserts for valve stems. Original hubs including speedometer-shoulder early hubs and correct early hub flanges (with radius edge). All new hub bolts. Rims and hubs painted with epoxy before wood installed. New Brass Hubcaps.
Included are new parts, not installed currently:
• New Rootlieb Fenders – Set of 4
• New Rootlieb Splash Aprons
• New Rootlieb Running Boards
• New Hood Sills
• New Brassworks Radiator (Round Tube)
• New Classtique upholstery kit & door/kick panels
• New Seat Springs (Cushions)
• New Classtique top kit
• New Floorboards made by Jon Anderson
• OS Aluminum Pistons
• Piston Rings
• Adjustable Lifters
• Brake Rod Set – Forged Ends
This is a very correct original car with all of the hard to find parts including ’14 Bronze Holley G Carburetor, Original engine splash pans, Aluminum Timer, Aluminum Gas Cap, Correct Early Front Hubs, Rare steel 6-flute oil cap, Original Murphy and Anchor Brand top fasteners, and correct late ’14 Round Bottom E&J Side and Tail Lights. It still has the original cardboard liner in the trunk under the rear seat.
Asking $12,500 USD. I can send photos as requested. I can also work with most shippers of your choice if desired. Clear Michigan Title in my name. Please send me a Private Message thru this site
Photos can be found at this link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/owFJPMzxzZgSipCb8