Have you seen oilers like this lately?

My car came with two of these and I’d like to get two more. They have a brass base with a pot metal flip top. Seems to me a more civilized way to oil the kingpins and the tie rods. When I try to get oil in a verticle oiler hole, more oil ends up outside than in the joint. Do you have a couple you’d part with?

Likely an accessory. I have threaded oilers like Ford used from 1909 - 1914 and I have manhole and flip top oilers that were used on later T’s - but none of mine have the threaded base like yours does. Seems like a very good idea.