Low buck Speedster gets a new radiator for cheap

The story is here:

https://modeltfordfix.com/a-dirt-cheap-radiator-for-the-black-model-ts/

Please hit the Reply button below to comment.

There are more interesting options as well. I guess if you can get someone to make some modifications to make something work why not? This aluminum rad is intended for t bucket hotrods. I believe they are about 200 bucks and with some changes to make it work non pressurized it should work fine.

I am using this thread to demonstrate how to post a photo to the forum.

1. Select the tab below the text box that says “Attachments”.
  2. Click on the button that says “Add Files”
  3. A window opens showing the file locations in your computer. Select the folder containing the photo that you want to post.
  4. Click on the photo that you want.
  5. The window closes, and now you can see that your photo is attached below the text box. You can add up to 10 photos per post.
  6. Click on the “Submit” button.

Photos can be fairly big up to maybe 2 MB in size. The forum software resizes them to about 150K so they display properly. If the photos are way too big they won’t load. You might find that turning your camera settings down is the easiest way to avoid having to resize photos.

I’ve seen a couple radiators that have a row or 2 of round tubes in front so they look authentic from the front, but are actually concealing a modern 2/3 row radiator behind those round tubes… also saw a honeycomb set up the same way… a “slice” of the old honeycomb in front with the “real” radiator behind it. Pretty ingenious to have a working radiator that looks original, especially something like a “non-tube” style that can’t be rodded out…