modern speedsters

Thanks to Jay for posting all the great early speedster /racer photos. These are some of my favorite modern speedsters. A model t is alot to alot of different people, this is yet one more way to enjoy the great little car. It is also another way to repurpose piles of unwanted model t parts that may have been scraped. If I post a pic of a car and it belongs to you, please speak up. Tell everyone about your car! If I post a pic of someone’s car and they don’t like that I posted it. Please tell me and I will sadly remove it.

23990_Front_3-4_Web.jpg
140414965.LORt8qTG.DSC_0677640.jpg
001.jpg
58761678-500-0.jpg

1915-ford-model-t-speedster-build-by-rdomeck.jpeg
Cream.jpg

Here are some more
b57815e4ce2a6f091cedead04a10787b.jpg

AS14_r1007_01.jpg

susie_speedster.jpg

1913-model-t-speedster-brass-era-car-1.jpg
1914-Ford-Model-T-Speedster.jpg

A few more

$_1.jpg
poster.jpg
1912_Ford_Model_T_Speedster.jpg
ford-speedster-4b.jpg

Maybe some more

Thank you for posting all those GREAT pictures!

Great speedster pictures. :slight_smile:

Here are a couple of my modern favorites:

I’ve seen that 25 runabout at langs. It’s seriously neato!

Along with Jay’s collection of Speedster photo’s, truly an inspirational collection of photographs past and present!

I love looking at these speedster! Please post more if you have them and the time. Those photos are great guidance and inspiration. Patiently waiting!
Thanking you in advance. Rick Miller

A few more speedsters

Thank you the new speedster photos…awesome!

A few more found on a hot rod page

EA7FF572-C7AE-4311-A326-7707ECB19F75.jpeg

Well that red car certainly is interesting! I wonder what the pump does that is below the lovely exhaust header? Those Frontenac truck heads have the carburetor on the driver side. It has some sort of manifold hooked up to the valve chamber. Vacuum pump maybe?

More great pics, thank you!