Musterfield Farm Day, North Sutton, New Hampshire

I want to Thank, Jan & Janice VandeBogart and the White Mountain Regional Chapter Model A Club of America members for allowing me to tag along.
I met the club at the Hopkinton High School Parking Lot, we left there at 9:30 a.m. sharp. Ben Cochran, was leading the group of (I believe 8 As and my T) traveling to Warner NH on Route 103, from there up North Road – a very nice Model A & T scenic route - to North Sutton and Musterfield Farm. I also wanted to Thank Ben, for the great job he did in selecting the route and managing such a large group of antique cars. I was concerned that in my 1917 Model T, I would have trouble keeping up with the Model As, but Ben did a wonderful job with our road speed and Sambuca had no problem keeping up. We arrived at Musterfield Farm around 10:30 am. The weather was perfect, as you can see by these photos, everyone enjoying themselves for the rest of the day. I strongly recommend that everyone who has a chance to visit the farm to do so.

Happy motoring,

Warren
29. Musterfield Farm Day 8-27-2017 - Copy.jpg
25. Musterfield Farm Day 8-27-2017 - Copy.jpg
24. Musterfield Farm Day 8-27-2017 - Copy.jpg
23. Musterfield Farm Day 8-27-2017 - Copy.jpg
19. Musterfield Farm Day 8-27-2017 - Copy.jpg
9. Musterfield Farm Day 8-27-2017 - Copy.jpg
7. Musterfield Farm Day 8-27-2017 - Copy.jpg
3. Musterfield Farm Day 8-27-2017 - Copy.jpg

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

Very nice pictures, thanks for posting. Earlier I joked about you “nudging” J&J VdB into going over to the other side (getting a T) I think I may urge them to work on you to get a Model A…looks like all you New Hampshire folks have a lot of fun!!

Tom, I am very happy that you enjoy seeing those photos, that’s why I keep posting them.

Jeff, it was great traveling with the A group, but as stated Sambuca had no problems keeping up. On the other hand I have a major problem getting into a Model A (however, I would love to own a Model B). I think those early Fords in the thirties are some of the most beautiful car ever made.

Happy motoring,

Warren

ps: Dave Dufault, I’m thinking about getting the copper one for my wife!!! I like it the best, I’ll bet this will make her very happy. She will not have to go to the brook to do the laundry any more.
44. Musterfield Farm Day 8-27-2017 - Copy.jpg
42. Musterfield Farm Day 8-27-2017 - Copy - Copy.jpg