What do you call this gizmo?

I’ve budgeted a new radiator for March, and the radiator shell has been set aside until the new radiator arrives, however the lacing(?) that weaves through the holes in the shell, where the hood rests, is disintegrating and falling off. It needs replacing, but I don’t know what the proper name is so I can order a new piece.
Does anyone here know what it is?

I think it’s called radiator shell lacing. Model T Radiator shell lacing, 4060-5

Thank you, sir! I’ll place the order along with the new radiator.