Introduction and what I did with my 'T'

Absolutely, that’s the only way to do it. Life has been busy and haven’t had the time to snoop around the site. Hope all are well. Car is running good, and have likely put on 700 kms (Canadian car don’t ya know). Have already line up my winter project…start working on the original wood wheels that were on the car at time of purchase. Hope to be able to put them on the car, as it will give it such a different look compared to the wire.

Well, winter project has changed. No longer going to worry about the wood wheels for my Tudor because of the 1919 Touring purchase. Some other work for the Tudor this winter though, and some has already been completed. Got 4 rebuilt coils and installed, and of course, had to take it for a rip. Noticeable difference in way the engine ran. So the balance of the coils that I have will receive some attention over the winter. Going to see if I can build a tester using a timer. Will post my progress. Also have to replace drivers side hub as there is quite a deviation in the rim face and suspect that it was, in part, cause of an intermittent front end wobble. Also replacing tie rod bolts and bushings, which again was one of the components of the wobble. The other component is a wire wheel that is not quite true. I have 4 others and going to go through them to see if maybe one is a bit better than the one on the car. And so the wither list has started, and hope it doesn’t grow like it did last year. :laughing:

The untrue wire wheel might be OK on the back wheels. Fronts need two true ones.

Yes, I have to agree. Hasn’t been an issue until now. I had the front driver’s wheel off for some reason, don’t remember why right now. Pulled that wheel off after returning home and thats when i fornd the deviation in the hub. It was suspect as it was an original hub. What i did was take and match the 2 farthest deviations in the wheel and the hub and put the wheel back on. No issues now, but that was a temporary fix, hence the new hub and rim investigation this winter.