Model T Ford Accessory Carburetors

U&J CARBURETOR

U&J 10.jpg
U&J 11.jpg

U&J heat stove back 24.jpg
U&J heat stove 23.jpg

U&J 18.jpg

U&J needle.jpg

This is my Winfield Model SR. Going on a go-job project. Hope the manual works. Manual is a PDF and don’t know how to convert it for use here. Let me know if you know how.

MAYER CARBURETOR

mayer carb photo 2.jpg

WINFIELD CARBURETOR

winfield ad.jpg

winfield ad 1.jpg

ZENITH S4BF CARBURETOR AND MANIFOLD
zenith sbf4 booklet 1.jpg

zenith sbf4 booklet 2.jpg

ZENITH O4 CARBURETOR AND AFTER MARKET MODEL T MANIFOLD
The Zenith 04 was original used on the Chevy 490. Back in the 1970’s Eldon Townsend produced the aluminum accessory manifold for mouning the carburetor on a Model T.

zenith O4 carburetor 2.jpg
zenith O4 carburetor 1.jpg

stromberg control.jpg

STROMBERG LF
LF 2.jpg
LF 1.jpg
LF 4.jpg
LF 3.jpg
LF 6.jpg
LF 5.jpg
LF 8.jpg
LF 7.jpg
LF 9.jpg
MANUAL

HOLLY DUAL GASOLINE/KEROSENE CARBURETOR

HOLLEY WITH INTAKE

RAYFIELD MODEL T CARBURETOR

ECCO TYPE A ACCESSORY CARBURETOR AND MANIFOLD

[KINGSTON TEN BALL
attachment=0]Kingston 10 ball.jpg[/attachment]
Kingston 10 ball.jpg
Kingston 10 ball 1.jpg

SWAN CARBURETOR/MANIFOLD SETUP

swan 4.jpg

swan 1.jpg

Jay, very interesting reading and viewing, as always. Keep the threads coming, we all love and appreciate them.

I’m struck by the relative complexity and number of parts to many of the carburetors, especially when compared to the venerable NH. And based on what the average working man earned they weren’t inexpensive. Have you any input, personal or otherwise, on any of these? Or have you run any of these? From first hand experience were they an improvement over the NH ? In my Model T world it seems everyone’s engine has the trusty ol’ NH.

Along the lines of your timer thread, when it comes to carburetors it seems like someone was always trying to “invent a better mousetrap”.