Rocky Mountain Brakes

The most recent article discussing Ruckstell Axles, and Rocky Mountain brakes is a good post. If you would like me to, I’ll post some photos of REAL ORIGINAL ROCKY MOUNTAIN BRAKES, which are nothing like what is available today.

Please do Larry!

Here are some photos of real Rocky Mountain Brakes.
Well, I can’t do it. Don’t know how!

You can do it! :slight_smile:
Hot the reply button, then below the text window, hit the attachments button, then hit the add files tab and go lookin’ for your pics. :slight_smile:
When you find 'em, choose open, touch the place inline button and you’re good. Hit the preview button and see if it all looks right.
There will be multiple little windows opening as you add pics. Perhaps put a name to each of them. You’ll get the hang of it. :slight_smile:
That sound about right?
:slight_smile:

An example.
Please note. This is NOT Larry’s pic but one of mine.
P1010023.JPG

Please note! This is NOT Larry’s pic but one of mine of a left hand AC band for a TT. It’s upside down.

Please try again Larry, when you have the time. :slight_smile:
P1010024.JPG

I’ve tried everything at least three time to post photos of Rocky Mountain Brakes. It won’t do it! I’m clicking on the image above that looks like it could be a picture, and all it does is put img. on my post!

How can I hot the reply button?

How can I hot the reply button?

Maybe this time I’ll have it!
RM Clamp 3.jpg

I guess I only posted one picture of the pedal clamp and bolt. I thought I submitted a dozen photos, but apparently I need to click on submit for each photo, so I’ll try again.

Here is another photo. I still haven’t mastered this!

I’ll try this again!

I’ll try this again! It’s getting frustrating.

I’m still not having any luck!
Rocky Mountain Brake4.jpg

This will be my fourth or fifth try! I know I was born in the wrong generation!

You got it! :slight_smile:

I’m going to try this again today. I got a good night sleep too!

Testing Larry’s pictures:
Equalizer & Cable.JPG

Brake Band.JPG
Bracket For Brake Band.JPG

I will be most happy to post more photos. I’m still having a lot of trouble using this new system. I’m still confused why when I post ten or more photos, why only one shows up. I’ll get used to it some day.

I’ll try to get a few more in here!

Here’s another